The 2020 Commitment Form may be filled out online and emailed to our Parish Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you elect Online Giving, a signed Electronic Giving Authorization must be submitted to the Parish Office.
Parish News and Events
Serving the needs of House of Peace, Guest House, Repairers of the Breach, Women’s Care Center and more
Can you help? Items that are needed include:
⇒ Hand/Body Lotion, Razors, Shaving Cream
Please place any donations in the Human Concern’s “Empty Basket” in the front entrance to Church.
Thank you for your continued support.
The St. Joseph SVDP Pantry is in need of the following items to stock the shelves:
❖ Peanut Butter
❖ Pasta Sauce
❖ Canned Fruit
❖ Pancake Mix
❖ Cleaning Supplies
Please be mindful of expiration dates. Thank you in advance.
Marcy Kopecko, Pantry Coordinator
In honor of St. Joseph Parish’s 170th anniversary, Parish Anniversary Apparel, including t-shirts, polos, and 1/4 zip pullovers, will be available for all parishioners.
Order forms are available in the parish office or on the parish website, and are due with payment, by Sunday, September 22. Show your parish pride!
Please consider being the gift bearer at a weekend Liturgy. The sign up book is located near the gift table in the colonnade of the church. Please give us your name and email so we can send a reminder. All you need to do at the Mass of your choosing is to talk to an usher before Mass. Thanks – All Are Welcome!
You Never Know… when you will need to help save a life. As an update for some, and news for others, the parish has 2 Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs). They are used to evaluate heart rhythms and deliver a potentially lifesaving shock if necessary. Anyone can use them!
1. Located at the top of the stairs leading to the lower church hall. You’ll see a 3 dimensional sign facing the worship space. Look for it today, so you’ll know where it is during an emergency.
2. Located on the lower level across from the gym doors. During an emergency, if someone says, “get the AED,” please do not hesitate. Take it out of the cabinet on the wall and bring to the site, and call 911.
The parish also stocks 3 first aid kits:
1. Usher’s Room
2. Kitchenette off Gathering Hall
3. Parish Office Workroom
– even if you just need a Band-Aid
The Prayer Shawl Ministry invites you to help yourself to a prayer shawl for:
• A sick co-worker.
• A friend going through a divorce.
• A youth who is struggling.
• A mom whose child is in the hospital.
• An aunt in a nursing home.
• Anyone who can use a reminder of God’s loving embrace!
Each prayer shawl is blessed by the Prayer Shawl group. You will find them in the Gathering Hall coatroom. The Prayer Shawl Ministry meets monthly at 7:00 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Our next gathering will be September 19th. All are welcome.
If you would be interested in serving as a Eucharistic Minister at Columbia St. Mary Ozaukee Campus, please contact Bridget Lozano, Columbia St. Mary Ozaukee Volunteer Services Coordinator, at 262-243-7355 or email@example.com.
Applications are also available on the CSM website: www.columbia-stmarys.org/volunteer_ozaukee.