Los Toros Mission: “To live the Gospel by sharing our spiritual, cultural, and material resources in solidarity with our sisters and brothers in Los Toros, empowering them to enhance their education, health, community development and spiritual growth”.Looking for a no cost way to support the Los Toros Mission? Give while you shop! Before making your next purchase on Amazon, visit Amazon Smile and support the Los Toros Foundation.
Simply visit smile.amazon.com, shop as usual, and select the “Los Toros Foundation” as your charity of choice when you checkout. Amazon Smile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. It’s that easy!
- You shop. Amazon Gives.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases toLos Toros Foundation whenever you shop on Amazon Smile.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at amazon.com and selecting Los Toros Foundation as your charity.
- Questions?To learn more about how Amazon Smile can donate to Los Toros when you make any purchase visit: amazon.com
- Why not set your selection of Los Toros now and bookmark smile.mazon.com so it’s ready the next time you make a purchase?
Thank you for your generous support of our parish mission!
Our first mission visit to Los Toros was in February of 1987; what has happened since then? Los Toros has changed dramatically and we are happy to say we had a role in its growth. But we did not change the community. Through self-determination, intense community organization and collaboration within and outside of the community the community changed itself! We are proud of our sisters and brothers in Los Toros and we are happy they invited us to be part of their growth.
We embrace the fourfold Philosophy of:
- Perception, Learning, Understanding
- Acting with Compassion and Solidarity
- Enabling others to help themselves
- Responsibility and Accountability
Through the diligent sharing of ideas, resources and culture we seek to build a relationship of friendship, trust and charity.