If you elect Online Giving, a signed Electronic Giving Authorization must be submitted to the Parish Office.
Parish News and Events
• cleaning products such as Lysol spray, Clorox wipes, bleach, Pine-Sol, laundry soap, dish soap
You can contact a Pastoral Staff member by leaving a message on their office phone. Pastoral Staff has the ability to check voicemail messages from home.
◉ Ext. 103 for Brenda Cline
◉ Ext. 102 for Jay Frymark
◉ Ext. 106 for Randy Hilgers
◉ Ext. 104 for Ken Stanczyk
◉ Ext. 175 for Sheri Hanson
◉ Ext. 121 for Bonnie Reineking
◉ Ext. 171 for Amanda Matthews
◉ Ext. 122 for Madonne Rauch
1. Located at the top of the stairs leading to the lower church hall. You’ll see a 3 dimensional sign facing the worship space. Look for it today, so you’ll know where it is during an emergency.
2. Located on the lower level across from the gym doors. During an emergency, if someone says, “get the AED,” please do not hesitate. Take it out of the cabinet on the wall and bring to the site, and call 911.
The parish also stocks 3 first aid kits:
1. Usher’s Room
2. Kitchenette off Gathering Hall
3. Parish Office Workroom
– even if you just need a Band-Aid 🙂
The Prayer Shawl Ministry invites you to help yourself to a prayer shawl for:
• A sick co-worker.
• A friend going through a divorce.
• A youth who is struggling.
• A mom whose child is in the hospital.
• An aunt in a nursing home.
• Anyone who can use a reminder of God’s loving embrace!
Each prayer shawl is blessed by the Prayer Shawl group. You will find them in the Gathering Hall coatroom. The Prayer Shawl Ministry meets monthly at 7:00 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Our next gathering will be September 19th. All are welcome.
If you would be interested in serving as a Eucharistic Minister at Columbia St. Mary Ozaukee Campus, please contact Bridget Lozano, Columbia St. Mary Ozaukee Volunteer Services Coordinator, at 262-243-7355 or email@example.com.
Applications are also available on the CSM website: www.columbia-stmarys.org/volunteer_ozaukee.