“God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains:
it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world.” - C.S. Lewis
Christian Formation is a Lifelong process or as some like to call it: FROM WOMB TO TOMB.
At St. Joseph Parish our faith formation programs, opportunities and ministries are designed to assist all who seek out opportunities to meet Christ on their journey of faith at whatever stage and situation in life they find themselves. They start with the first introduction of our newborns to the Christian Community – Baptism and extend to Grief Support with many opportunities in between.
To this end…
- We empower parents as primary teachers of their children
- Implement programs to meet the needs of all ages
- Form and model values and ideals of Christian living
- Teach Catholic Tradition and Scripture
St. Joseph Parish offers a variety of programs designed to meet these needs.
- Child Ministry- K4-Grade 5
- Youth Ministry – Grades 6-11
- Young Adult Ministry – Grade 12 and Young Adults in their 20s and 30s
- Parish School – K3- Grade 8
Contact: John Knetzger Associate Director of Child & Youth Ministry (262) 375-6500 ext 104 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Statement To continue to carry out our Baptismal commission to bring the Good News of the Gospel to all. To assist in creating and maintain a community of faith that is engaged in ongoing faith formation that is lifer long.