Join us on the journey….and see how belonging to a community of faith in Jesus Christ, rooted in the Catholic tradition, can make a difference in your life – and in the lives of others!
What We Offer:
- Vibrant weekly worship centered in the Eucharist
- Engaging faith formation and education for children, youth, and adults
- Mission and outreach to those in need in our community…and beyond
- A welcoming and hospitable community of faith and friendship in Jesus Christ
Learn more About our parish…
Pastoral Ponderings . . .
Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service
When you send your child to a Catholic school, you do more than share your faith with them. You put your faith in us to provide your child with strong spiritual and academic foundations. Catholic schools do more than prepare our students for tests in the classroom – we prepare them for tests in life.
• The average elementary school student performs at or above the 71st national percentile on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills, and maintains this high performance over five years across all subjects.
• Catholic schools in the archdiocese have a graduation rate of 99%.
• The average high school senior achieves an average composite ACT score of 23.4, higher than the Wisconsin state average (22.1) and the national average (21.1). Archdiocesan secondary schools also exceeded the highest state average score.
• Over 94% of high school graduates pursue higher education.
Faith, Discipline and Moral Development
• Students participate in daily prayer and religion classes, have frequent opportunities for worship and Mass attendance and receive sacramental preparation.
• The teachings of Jesus Christ are infused into every subject and extracurricular activity.
• Students are taught to be respectful and compassionate, and emphasis is placed not only on academic achievement, but on moral and spiritual growth.
Read more from this week’s Bulletin.